The Rochester Athletic Club has 4 high-School sized Gymnasiums at their members disposal. 3 of the Gymnasiums are located in the main section of the RAC and feature cushioned wood flooring. The 4th Gymnasium is in The Neighborhood and is a poured rubber floor. We provide leather basket balls (both Men’s and Women’s sizes) in all gym locations. We host various scheduled activities in the Gyms daily, please see below for more information.
- Adult Basketball League (Pick up games) 11am - 1pm weekdays, and Saturdays until 11am – in the 3 main Gymnasiums. No Fee
- Adult Soccer League (Pick up games) - 11:30am – 1:00 pm weekdays in The Neighborhood gym. No Fee
- Badminton – Tuesdays 8:30pm – 10:20pm, Thursdays 8:30pm – 10:20pm and Sundays 10:30 am – 12:45 pm, 6:00 pm – 8:50 pm in the main gym space. No Fee
- Always one quadrant (1/4 of total area) open for pickup or shooting. Except for Adult League Time.
- Volleyball is able to be setup upon request. Contact the Activities Desk for information (507) 287-9300. No Fee